Thanks for visiting the site and showing an interest in our project Baskets for Bama.Click here to view the team page for Baskets For Bama As you are now aware my mother-in-law, Iris Levine, was diagnosed in July 2010 with a Glioma. She is an amazing,selfless woman who would do anything she could to help others. She has lived a dignified life as teacher,mother, and Bama. No one should ever have to endure the torture that she has gone through. Brain cancer is a devastating disease that needs to be stopped!! The team at Duke has helped Iris and I wholeheartedly support their efforts in finding a cure.
It is with great honor that I am proud to support my son Brad in his project to raise money to fight Cancer.So wont you join our team and donate today as we Shoot for a Cure!!
Thanks to the following for pledging for each basket I make!
- Michael Gilbert has pledged $25 per shot made with a minimum donation of $250
- Bill Hearon has pledged $25 per basket made with a minimum donation of $250
- Dr Jeff Schoenberg pledged $10 per basket
- Chi Chi Harley and John Ryan pledged $10 per shot made
- Dr Joel Klasfeld has pledged $10 per basket made
- Beverly Laise has pledged $5 per basket made
- Clare Brown has pledged $5 per basket made with a minimum donation of $100
- Kevin McCarthy has pledged $1 per shot
- Noah Cohen has pledged $5 for each basket made by Brad and David
- Roy Margid has pledged $1 per shot
- Ezio Castellani pledged $3 per shot made
- Janet and Joel Braverman pledged $5 per shot made
- Aldo Cicillio has pledged $1 per shot made
- Michelle and David Cooperberg hve pledged $2 per basket made
- Jodi Levin has pledged $1 per shot made for Brad,David,Steven,Erica,Jesse and Andrew