Build a Team
"Little Angels" Project Instructions
"Little Angels" is a fun way for children 12 yrs. and under to become an important part of Angels Among Us. The children, "Little Angels," are encouraged to find creative way of raising money for brain cancer research at Duke. The "Little Angels" completing the requirements will be awarded a medal from one of the categories below.
Bronze -- $150 to $299
Silver -- $300 to $499
Gold -- $500 or more
All the "Little Angels" fundraising projects will be displayed in the "Kids Zone" the morning of the event. In order to qualify for a medal, the project requirements must be sent/or delivered to Duke by April 14th.
Plan and carry out a fundraising project. Ask your friends to help you; they'll have a great time too! (Parents, please encourage your child to do their project with a minimum of adult help) Example projects are:
- Brain Tumor Awareness Wristbands sale
- Pet Wash
- Making and Selling Jewelry, etc.
- Bake sale
- Popsicle sale
After Your Fundraiser send the following items to Duke:
- The Little Angel Project Form.
- A check made payable toDuke University 14BT for the amount raised (include the Team Name on the memo line of the check to credit your Angels Among Us team).
- Poster or pictures of the child engaged in the project - these may be brought on event day.
- Send to Duke no later than April 14, 2014.
- If your project is planned for after April 26th, please send the completed "Little Angels Project Form" to the address below. After completing your event, email the total amount raised to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tisch Brain Tumor Center - Little Angels
DUMC Box 3624
Durham, NC 27710
Children who turn in $150 or more on event day will receive a participation ribbon
Go to the "Kids Zone" tent and fill out the "Little Angels" Project Form.
Poster and pictures of the child engaged in the project must be turned in by 9:45 AM at the "Kids Zone."
PLEASE NOTE: Presentation of medals & ribbons for "Little Angels" will be at 10:15 AM on the Main Stage.